Frequently Asked Questions About Manna Bible Institute:
What is Manna Bible Institute (MBI)?
Manna Bible Institute is a Division of Manna College which is registered in Kenya as a Technical and Vocational College (TVC) by Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA).
MBI trains interdenominational pastors, clergy and lay persons who have a calling for ministry.
When was Manna Bible Institute Started?
MBI was established in 1986.
Who can train at Manna Bible Institute?
MBI has trained pastors and students from various denominations and nations including Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda, South Sudan and Zanzibar.
We offer holistic non biased training, building leaders for the whole body of Christ and the world.
What is the Mission of Manna Bible Institute?
- To develop future pastors and church leaders for the Nations.
- To train leaders to know the Word and to follow the Spirit in serving the Church of Jesus Christ world wide.
Which Courses are offered at Manna Bible Institute?
A. BIBLE & THEOLOGY:
- Advanced Diploma in Bible & Theology
- Certificate & Diploma in Bible and Theology
- Certificate & Diploma in Evangelism
- Certificate & Diploma in Children Workers
- Certificate & Diploma in Missions
We also facilitate registration and learning for students who want to study online for the following courses from accredited Universities:
- Certificate in Biblical Studies
- Bachelor of Religious Studies
- Master of Theological Studies
- Master of Divinity
Certificate & Diploma in Pastoral Care & Chaplaincy
C. CLINICAL PASTORAL EDUCATION
For those who want to specialize in Hospice Chaplaincy (Palliative Care)
Certificate & Diploma in Missions
E. COUNSELING PSYCHOLOGY – Diploma
Accredited by TVET CDACC
F. CHRISTIAN MINISTRY – Diploma
Accredited by TVET CDACC
G. COMPUTER STUDIES
- Computer Applications
- Certificate & Diploma
H. SHORT COURSES:
- Detergents & Cosmetics
- Training of Trainers
- Drugs/Substance Abuse
- Sign Language
- Music – Practical training on Keyboard, Guitar & Drum-sets skills.
- Church Planting
- Research and Writing
When do programs begin?
Our residential courses are scheduled in a flexible manner in such a way that you can study while continuing with ministry. Classes begin on the first Monday of every month.
Other modes of study include: E-Learning through our Online Campus, and Distance Learning through correspondence. This allows you to study from any location, at your own pace.